Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Why I Like Living In The SmartHome

University of Colorado at Denver, School of Public Affairs student Amber Butterfield recently completed an evaluation of Assistive Technology at the SmartHomes for her MPA Capstone project. Lots of interesting and helpful information, and we sure appreciate her hard work.

One of our favorite sections included quotes from residents about why they liked living at the SmartHome. Here’s some samples:

Computers.

Bedroom.

Everything.

Touch screen computers.

Sinks and countertops that go up and down.

Like it all. Love the computers. Love to write stories. Latest story was about Snoopy.

Much better than the duplex that I lived in before. There were too many doors to go through.

My wife.

DynaVox helps me talk.

Enjoy living here.

Kitchen counters. Like to cook.

Music. Likes to listen to music.

My room. Like the space.

Thanks Amber for your hard work and sharing this information!

No comments:

Post a Comment