Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Technology Tuesday

Last month, Imagine!’s Greg Wellems attended the invite-only White House Disability & Inclusive Technology Summit. Greg was one of the only service provider representatives to be included in the event. Also attending was Cathy Bodine, Executive Director of Assistive Technology Partners and a member of Imagine! Board of Directors. This is another exciting example of Imagine! being at the epicenter of the exploration of how technology can improve the lives of individuals with a variety of disabilities.

1 comment:

  1. SPECIAL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE AUTISM CURE HE
    RENDER TO MY SON.
    I'm giving a testimony about Dr. WILLIAMS for the great deed he have done for my family, he has
    the natural cure to autism, he cured my 7 years old son from autism ,
    I went through different website where I saw a testimonies about this great Dr Williams, I was like: 'Dr Williams have the autism cure why are
    people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr Williams, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about my son, then I sent them to him, he prepared the (CURE) and sent it to me through Courier Service and he also give me details to the Courier Office, that i will receive the medicine between 1-3 working days,after getting the medicine from the delivering company my son started using the medicine as prescribed by Dr Williams and i took my son for check-up 1 month after finishing the medicine, then the doctor confirmed that my son is now autism free, if you are suffering from autism you can also contact him on his email address: drwilliams098675@gmail.com for his help.

    ReplyDelete