Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guess Who's Touring The SmartHomes?

Scheduled to tour the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder tomorrow: Nancy Jelen, a Professor at Wisconsin’s Alverno College.

Here’s what Professor Jelen had to say about why she wanted to tour the SmartHome:

“As a professor who prepares general education teachers and special education teachers, I am focusing my research on innovations in the field of special education. Understanding the potential for innovations that support independence is a critical element for our teachers. I feel that even though they may not be the innovators, their openness to possibilities is key in assisting all students to be independent. Imagine!’s innovative practice is what I would like to expose to my students.”

Thanks for touring, Professor Jelen!

No comments:

Post a Comment