Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Donna's Diary - September 2010

How did SmartHome residents (and lovebirds) Gerald and Donna celebrate their first anniversary? Here’s a hint: it involved cliff divers and sopapillas. Find the answer in Donna’s latest online diary entry below.

And check out all of Donna's diary entries here.

A couple of weeks ago, Gerald, J.T. Glover, and I went to Casa Bonita in Denver to celebrate the first wedding anniversary for me and Gerald. It was great. I had chicken, potatoes, and vegetables. I got a kick out of how you can raise the little flag at your table and your waiter or waitress will come by and bring you more to eat or drink. They also had a diver, jumping off a cliff inside the restaurant into the water below. That was fun to see. We also had a band playing behind us. It’s not your typical restaurant, that’s for sure. Being out with our friend J.T. and my husband Gerald was a wonderful way to spend our anniversary.

Things are going well. I still go to church on Sunday, I take some classes with C.O.R.E./Labor Source (art), and I’m still working at In Clover through C.O.R.E./Labor Source. I sure like the people who run that place, it’s a great place to work. I’m bowling in Lafayette about once a week, and continue to enjoy my time at the SmartHome with my housemates and staff. All in all, this has been another good month for me.

And thank you Gerald Stopa, the original Stopa, for a wonderful first year of marriage, and for the many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment