Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Donna's Diary - April

In her April online diary entry, Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome resident Donna talks about upgrades to her computer designed for ease of use. And, she'll be in the Bolder Boulder next month! Learn more below. And click here to see all of her diary entries.


All of us at the SmartHome got new setups for our computers. The new setup has bigger icons, which makes it easier to click on them. It’s great that we’re learning new ways to help us use all the neat equipment we have here.

Also at the SmartHome we’re in the process of putting up pictures of some art we made in art class. They’re framed, and they look good hanging on our walls.

Many of us are going to participate in the Bolder Boulder again this year. We have to use our push chairs as the Bolder Boulder isn’t allowing motorized chairs this year, for safety reasons. I appreciate that the staff are willing to push us and to help us finish the race. I love all the staff who work here at the SmartHome. My favorite part of the race is just being able to do it with my friends. Even though I can’t do it by myself, I do it with my friends and that makes it a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment